Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dance Space

            I recently went to dance space a dance class at Empire Shopping Gallery. The dance class is at the second floor. The atmosphere is very nice. I was there for the *free* Modern Jazz trial . I was very nervous when it was my turn to dance, luckily it was a group dance! There was a boy who kept running around. The teacher was also very nice, danced to 2 songs. 


          The trial lasted for 1 hour. After the whole trial, I decided to join the class this coming January.  If you want to learn the art of dancing, I recommend that class. Other than Modern Jazz, it also has the following classes:
1.Baby Ballet
2.Classical Ballet
3.Adult Ballet
4.Children Dance
5.Hip Hop
6.Social Latin
7.Belly Dance
8.Aerobic
9.Yoga for kids and adults
10.Vocal Class ( *Not available in empire shopping gallery)
11.Ballet Teacher Training Course


The number for the reception is 03-50222086
For more details and time table visit the website: www.dancespacesb.com
*Act now for free trial classes!


         At the moment, I saw this video just 1 month ago I think it's really sweet! 
Video at Utube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EjgtxVxE14A


Update: She got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment