Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hulu Langat Thai Fish Farm & Alana Lee

              On Saturday, my dad took me and my family to a fish farm in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! If you want to go there for the food, THINK AGAIN! There was nothing special about the food, the bloggers who comment highly on their food which is "delicious" must have got a discount for commenting highly on the food ( no offence).I am not saying that the food is horrible, I am just saying there is nothing special about the food. But a person can go there  for the special atmosphere...in the middle of the jungle.


             Oh and not forgetting Alana Lee , she is a reallyyy good singer and I meant it. She sang a song called butterflies produced by Ark Studios. Here's the link to it :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xHfRUW99aI&NR=1.

No comments:

Post a Comment