Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 17, 2011

13th Avenue: Cold, Hungry & Lost & Our Trip: New Zealand Part 2

                             Hey Hey Hey!! How's life treatin' ya'll? Come on in into the world of Random!! Now just kick back and relax!!

Continue of last '13th Avenue' chapter...
After running for who know's how many hours, I finally stopped.
I was poofed out from all that running.
Now I wished I hadn't run, but if I didn't I would end up in a coffin.
I drank the water I brought until the very last drop.
The sun was going down and I knew there wasn't much time to find shelter.
So I continued walking to find a motel.
But I wasn't familiar with this part of town and I was very scared.
The sun went down and it was night.
I was cold, hungry and lost.
I walked unconsciously into a dark alley.
Then I regretted.
I saw a dark figure of a man that came closer and closer...
I saw it and ran away.
I didn't dare to look back.
I banged my head  on a lamp post and fell on the ground.
'How could I be so clumsy?' I asked myself.
Then the next thing I knew I was in a sack.

Wow...Tough luck...Nevermind, it's just a story!Okey- dokey, now for Our Trip!!
Continue of last 'Our Trip' chapter...
After landing in Auckland, they went to collect their luggage.
"Wait...Where's my luggage?"asked Chris.
"NOT AGAIN!"yelled everyone.
Then, his luggage came.
"Oh...erm....Here it is.."said Chris speechless.
Then,  a taxi that splashed water all over them.
"HEY!!"yelled Justin.
The taxi cab driver then said sorry and offered them a free ride.
But they refused mostly because they refused to squeeze together for 1 hour again.
But the boys took it anyway.
They all took a cab to Austin's grandma's house.
After an hour, they reached the house.
It was  beautiful, a large garden and a..... frozen swimming pool (did I mention they're in winter?)

Well, that's it for today, see ya'll next time on RANDOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment