Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

13th Avenue: Kidanpped?!?!

                         Hi guys!! Currently, I'm listening to 'Someone Like You' - Adele!! Must resist the urge to sing.....Oh what the heck.... *starts singing* Anywayyyy Enjoy the Chapter~~~

Continue of last '13th Avenue' chapter...
"Ughh...Where am I?" I asked myself.
I opened my eyes fully and saw I was in an abandon-like house.
Then, I heard voices... They said:
"You think she's awake?" a male voice said.
"She has to be... it's been 16 hours" a female voice said.
Then the door started to open.
I quickly shut my eyes and hoped they didn't see me.
But it was too late and the guy saw me and threatened me with a knife near my neck.
I sprung my eyes open and held my breath.
The women said " STOP IT! Your frightening her!!"
"Ok, let me explain, we're not going to kill you, I...uhh I mean we need some money to go back to our country because your mom fired us." said the women.
"Ummm.... Ok.." I nervously said.
The next morning....
"What do you want to eat for breakfast, Nina?"asked the women.
"Your being to nice!"said the man.
They started fighting.
I lost interest and rolled my eyes.
This continued for 7 minutes.
"OKAY!! END OF DISCUSSION!"said the guy.
The women went out while the guy stayed with me to make sure I couldn't escape.
After an hour and a half, the women returned with the food.
They gave some cereal and breakfast was done for me.

Done! Well for now... Okay tomorrow, I might post Our Trip in NZ: Auckland Part 4!! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment