Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Problem & Our Trip in NZ:Auckland Part 3!

                           Hey hey hey, WAZZUP? Ok today we have the topics above! The problem is there's something wrong with the computer and I can't upload the NZ pics, I'm gonna nag @ my dad again if he doesn't fix it by TOMORROW. YOU HEAR THAT DAD?? FIX IT!! : D Anyway, enjoy the chapter~~~

Continue of 'Our Trip' last chapter....(forgot to tell you this story has many chapters)
"Dang, Chris, I though you said it's summer!!" said everyone.
"My bad...Hehehehe...."said Chris.
"GET HER!!" said everyone.
They kept chasing Chris for 12 minutes, then he fell, and justice was served.
"How are we going to survive?"asked Caroline.
"Well, maybe I can...." said Canilia before she was cut off.
"NO!!"said almost everyone.
"WELL, DO U WANNA FREEZE THEN??" said Canilia.
"Umm...NO....."said everyone.
"Well, I guess we have an agreement then."said Canilia.
 "You guys stay here and I'll go shopping with Juliet and Shellyn!"said Canilia.
As Juliet and Shellyn were being dragged out of the door, their expressions were like: 'HOW'D WE GET DRAGGED INTO THIS?!?!'
5 hours later...
"We're back!!"said Canilia.
"WHERE WERE YOU GUYS??!! IT'S FREEZING!"said Chris.
"Yah, and it's your fault."said Justin.
"Y I outta..."said Chris.
"Calm down you guys!"said Caroline.
"Well, did you buy enough clothes for 16 days?"asked Josh.
"Definitely!"said Canilia.
"Well, how'd you know our sizes?"asked Josh.
"Classified Info!"said Canillia.
"You had Juliet use magic, didn't you?"asked Justin.
"Yup... How'd you know?"said Canilia.
"She's my sister and how did it turn out?"asked Justin.
"Well, the mall turned upside down..."said Canilia.
"REALLY?!"screamed Josh.
"Gotcha!"said Canilia
And as you predicted, they started fighting again.
"CUT IT OUT!!This is getting old...."said Shellyn.
"Well she started it!"said Josh.
"It was just a joke!"said Canilia.
"Anyway, it's already 7.00p.m., Wanna get some grub?"asked Shellyn.
"Yup, I'm starving!"said Josh.
"Your ALWAYS hungry!"said everyone.
And with that, they went to dinner.

Done! Also stay tuned for the NZ pics!(maybe)




No comments:

Post a Comment