Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 2, 2012

13th Avenue: Abandon Treehouse

                             Hi guys! Sorry bout' not posting lately it because of reality, so blame it not me!!
Anyway...Here's the finale of '13th Avenue'!


Finale for 13th Avenue...
We ran and ran and continued until we reached a big oak tree.
"Look!"said Annie.
"W..hh...a..t?"I said while panting.
"It's a treehouse!"said Annie.
"Let's go!"I said.
We climbed the tree and finally reached the treehouse. It didn't look like it was 100%  abandoned it looked like the one on the right. There was some fresh fruit in the corner too.
"I'm starving! Let's eat the fruit!" said Annie.
Then I saw a net under the fruit and I said: Annie!! Don't...
But it was to late she was dangling in a net.
You gotta emit it was kinda funny..
Then wild men jumped out of nowhere and scared us...
They started chanting something we couldn't understand.
"Please! Stop!!" I yelled.
They stopped as if they understand me.
"Ummm....Hi?? Please help..." Annie said.
"Oops...Sorry.."I said while helping her.
They didn't try to stop me, instead they let her go.

*Yawn*... So tired it's 9:20 p.m. here and I haven't even got started on preparations for school  so... See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment