Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 7, 2012

13th Avenue: The Return Of the Lost

                                 YO YO YO!! Ready for another chapter of 13th Avenue? No? Well, TOO BAD!!


Continue of last '13th Avenue'chapter...
The second day passed...
I can't stand this;I gotta find a way to break out were things I was yelling to myself in my heart.
Then both of the kidnappers went out but they tied me to a pole.
"YES!! " I said to myself.
I slowly tired to take out my pocket knife but before I could get it out the kidnappers came back with someone.
I saw a figure that was familiar and after further observation I saw that it was....
"ANNIE!! "I shouted.
"You two know each other?"asked the women softly.
"Yup, she's my best friend! "said Annie.
"Annie!! I thought you were dead when the building collapse!" I said.
"No,  as the building collapse I jumped out and someone was there to catch me! Guess who it was!"said Annie.
And with that we talked for hours...
"You are awesome! I mean jumping out of a building awesome!"I said.
"Thanks! I would return the compliment but you didn't jump out of a building!"said Annie.
The day then turned into the night.
"*Yawn*"said the man.
"Umm....George... WHERE ARE THE KIDS??"said the women.
"Gee...I don't know...DID YOU TIE THEM PROPERLY,Marilynn?????"said George.

Done! Woah,i didn't think I could write this out.... dramatic much... I'm starting school so I won't have time to post again plus it's the UPSR year!! AAHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment