Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, January 6, 2012

Our Trip in NZ: Auckland Part 4

                     Wazzup?! How are u guys, I will post on my other blog later! But for now I'm gonna post on this blog first, you know what they say , ummm.... IDK ... nevermind... On with the chapter. (PS: Some of the  characters will have dashes above of them bcuz I'm using a laptop. Thx 4 yr cooperation!)

Continue of 'Óur Trip' chapter....
"Yumm!That was totally srcumptalicious!"said Shellyn.
"Your only saying that because MOST of us agreed to eat your favourite food, Caesar Salad!'said Josh.
"We're humans! WE NEED MEAT!! That's what these are for"said Josh again while pointing to his side teeth.
"Well look on the bright side, at least there were other salads too!"said Juliet
"Both of you are vege lovers! Practicably you guys are vegetarians!"said Austin angrily.
"No we're not!I LOVE salmon and Shellyn likes escargots!(snail meat)"said Juliet.
(You might wanna remember this, Justin doesn't know what is escargots, but this time he wasn't listening)
"Whatever, Let's go shopping!"said Canilia.
"We ALWAYS go shopping!" said Mike moaning
"Well, what's vacation without shopping?"said Canilia.
"Actually , I wanna see KIWIS!!"said Caroline being girly.
"Kiwis should be asleep by now."said Chris being stupid.
Caroline slapped her forehead.
"They're nocturnal!"said Caroline
"Änd nocturnal means?" asked Chris.
Caroline slapped her forehead again.
"It means they sleep in the day!"said Caroline.
"Anyway, the zoo's probably closed by now."said Tiffany.
"There's a special night zoo right here called 'Kiwi Park with other nocturnal animals!'"said Caroline.
"The person who came up with the name must be soooo creative"said Canilia sarcastically.
"Really? I thought it was a stupid name" said Chris.
Caroline slapped her forehead till it was red.
"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"said Caroline.

Done! For now, trust me I really love writing this chapter of our trip and wanted to make it longer but some people like *cough* Tiffany *cough* don't like to read looonnnggg stories like this and the word behind of stories that I just wrote. Well maybe if tomorrow my mom doesn't drag me out,  I'll blog again! Well, BYE!!

3 comments: