Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, February 24, 2012

13th Avenue: Ancient Secrets

              Yo yo yo ! Whatsuppp??? Thank you for joining us for this chapter of 13th Avenue! Remember it's only the beginning and this is not a logical story! So...Because I was too lazy to do my homework this afternoon, let's begin!

Continue of the last 13th Avenue...
The wild people gave me a piece of paper that looked very old. It has a writing that I couldn't understand put it also had lots of pictures.
First picture looks like a queen had a baby girl with a scar on her face.
Second picture looks like a war in a kingdom.
Third picture looks like the baby wrapped in a blanket and put on a raft down a river.
The fourth picture was blurry.
I tried to make out the fourth picture but failed.
"You...Princess..."said one who looked like the cheif.
"Huh?" I said.
"YOU! Princess !" he said again while pointing at the baby.
"It can't be!"I said.
"It's...true..."said Annie.
"What do you mean?!"I shouted.
"You ARE a princess "said Annie.
"How do you know?!"I said shocked hearing this from Annie.
"The story in school...You weren't listening in class were you?"said Annie.
"What story? Tell meee!"I said.
"The story of the lost princess."said Annie.
"Long ago, there was a queen and king. They had a daughter witha scar that looks like a dragon. The kingdom got into a war a few months after you were bornthers stayed back to fight, but they were after 1 thing only, you. Your mom wrapped you in a blanket and send you down the river, the ending was never known and some assumed that you were dead but....after some time, you were found by some people and put in an orphange."said Annie.
"I don't believe it! I, a princess?!" I said still shocked.
Then, we heard someone climb the tree, two to be exact.

Done! Well hope you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for the next 13th Avenue chappie! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment