Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, February 17, 2012

Imporatant INFO!! & Different Info Almost (Pls Read)

               Well, I needed to change some info because I just needed to because the real life people are asking me to do it. (LOL)  I'm taking the changed ones only. Basically , just changing names, age and talents. Pls read so you would understand future chapters. Everyone is born in M'sia but I'm just stating some character's other half, the ones I didn't mention are full Chinese Malaysian.
( Don't question the names although  they don't sound like the country's normal names


Girls:

Canilia Tan(American)
Age: 16
Talent: Beauty & Yoga

Juliet Hyun (Korean)
Age:15
Talent: Horse Riding & Singing

Boys

Christopher Leong (Taiwanese)
Age:18
Talent: Studying 

Justin Hyun (Korean)
Age:18
Talent: Tae-kwon-do & Piano

Joshua Ng (American)
Age:19
Talent: Eating & Insults

Shellyn Jun (Korean)
Age: 15
Talent:Horse Riding & Violin
Instrument/Dance:Violin

No comments:

Post a Comment