Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, February 17, 2012

?????

                             Hey! I was damn bored so I decided to blog something that hasn't come out for a long time! OUR TRIP!!           

Continue of a long ago 'Our Trip' chapter...
They checked into ' Victoria Lounge' and went to Hell's pizza for lunch.
"OWWW!!! WATER, WATER!! IT'S BURNING MY TONGUE!"said Josh.
"Well, I told you not to eat everything in 1 bite!!!"said Justin.
"WHATEVER!! GIVE ME SOME WATER!!"said Josh.
"Here you go" said Canilia.
"THANKS!"said Josh.
"Welcome *snicker*"said Canilia.
*gug gug gug*(yes this is the sound of someone drinking water really really fast)
"AHHH!" said Josh while spitting fire.
All heads turned to Canilia.
"What did I do?"asked Canilia trying to act innocent.
"What did you put in the water?"asked Tiffany.
"Nothing!"said Canilia.
"Ack hem...."said Tiffany.
"Fine, I put some chili powder that I found in Josh's bag."said Canilia.
Josh drank some of the tap water in the bathroom and came back.
"Apologize!" said Chris.
"Fine! I'm sorry for putting chili powder in your water"said Canilia.
"And?"asked Chris.
"And snooping through your bag."said Canilia.
"You mean you found chili powder in my bag?"asked Josh.
"Yup, why?"asked Canilia.
"I don't have chili powder!It was something I made to kill rats !!"said Josh.
" Oh no....Can it kill people?"asked Canilia.
"Possibly..."said Josh.
*Yes! * Canilia thought in her heart, but I'm so sorry! came from her mouth.
"Fooled ya!"said Josh.
"Grr....Then what was it?"asked Canilia.
"Chili powder!"said Josh.
"Fine then!" said Canilia as she took chili powder and shoved it down Josh's throat...
"WATEEERRRR!"said Josh as he dashed into the toilet again.
"Serves him right"said Canilia.
Everyone just sweatdropped.

Done! Wish me luck in scholastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment