Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, March 16, 2012

13th Avenue: The quest begins... and Our Trip in NZ: Rotorua (small event)

            Hey!! Have you guys watched Spirited Away?? If no, go watched it now at veoh.com!!! If yes, U R AWESOME!!! Seriously, anything created by Hayao Miyazaki is no doubt going to make you shed a tear.... I wished they were going to make a Spirited Away 2 , you know what? Go sign this petition : http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/spirited-away-movie-2.html, they promised Haku and Chihiro would meet again! Anyway, let's continue with this c--oo--mmm--bbbb--ooooo!

Continue of last 13th Avenue...
I don't believe this is happening, I mean how can I, a everyday average school girl be a princess of a lost kingdom.
" NO!" I shouted, my shout startled everyone in the room.
"What do you mean no? It's your past and you can't change it!"said Annie
"I have so many question! How can I be a princess? Where are my real parents? Who am I? First ,all the bad luck now this, I can't handle it anymore...." I said like I was in a mental breakdown.
"Those questions, me can't answer, you have go on a quest all me can do is follow you. But it's your choice."said the cheif.
"No, I going alone." I said trying to be fearless.
"Are you even sure about that? You might get yourself killed!" Annie said.
"Yes." I said.
"Then let us help you prepare."said Annie.
"But what about you, if you didn't notice we are in a jungle in who knows where?" I said.
"I will find my way with these guys."said Annie.
"Are you sure?"I said.
"If you can go on this quest I can find my way home. I won't tell anyone and if cops come, I'll just say your with your aunt in another state, kay?"said Annie.
"Thank you, Annie." I said.
I got some things that I needed for protection and basic survival like a spear, some food and water and other things. I put the things in a bag and set out at dusk when everybody was still asleep. What I didn't know was Annie was already awake.
" I'm ready" I said as I took the first step.
"Be strong" said Annie as she watched me go.

Well, I din't know how that got out of my little head but that will do for now, anyway, everybody come this way for Our Trip in NZ!! (BTW, a small event is not a chapter, just a random  short event.)

Continue of last Our Trip chapter...
The next day...
"HELPP!!!! My clothes are on fire!!"said Justin.
"Well, I did tell you not to sleep next to the heater!"said Austin while pushing Justin into the tub.
"ON THE WATER QUICKLYYYYY!!"said Justin.
"It won't budge!"said Austin
"TRY HARDER!!"said Justin.
"Stop yelling you gonna wake up the other people!"said Austin when he finally got the water on.
"AHHHH~~"said Justin.
"What's happening?!?! I need my beauty sleep!!"said Canilia as she burst into their room.
"Well...umm...MY CLOTHES WERE ON FIRE!!"said Justin.
"Ok, bye."said Canilia not giving the slightest attention.
"Well, that's Canilia..."said Austin.
Both boys sweatdropped anime style.

Well, did you guys enjoy it? I hope you did! See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment