Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Our Trip in NZ: Rotorua Part 3

                             Hey guys, I'm pretty upset today of the fact I'm losing my best friend just because we lost the connection.... But, I gotta be strong and continue with the long winding road of life :) . Anyway, let's continue!


Continue of last chapter of 'Our Trip'....
"Hmph!"said Josh.
"Your not still angry, are you?"asked Austin.
"I AM!"said Josh.
"Chill!"said Austin.
"Fine, but Canilia owns me!"said Josh.
They decided to go their separate ways and meet at the front of Victoria Lounge in a few hours.
Canilia and Tiffany decided to do their usual thing (*Cough**Shopping**Cough*)
Caroline , Juliet and Michelle (she's the new character that replaced Shellyn, if you don't know about her go and see the character info updated) went to browse around the shops.
Austin, Josh and Mike went to an eating ribs competition.
Chris and Justin went back to the lounge to sleep.
After 3 hours...
"Man can't believe I lost the competition to you!"shouted Josh unsatisfied.
"Don't talk about, if I think about ribs and I swear I'm gonna puke on you"said Mike.
"Well, what do you guys wanna eat?"asked Michelle.
"Why not we eat ribs?"suggested Tiffany obviously not listening to the conversation just now.
Then, Mike puke on Josh.
"Eww! You need to shower!"said Tiffany.
"Thank you, captain obvious!" said Josh while slinging off the puke.
"Serves you right!"said Canilia.
"Yes, yes it does."said Josh then he got an idea.
He started chasing Canilia to try to get some puke on her.
"Get away from me!"said Canilia while running as fast as she could.
Everybody laughed when Canilia dodged Josh and he fell into the lake.
"I'll get you next time!"said Josh.

Done~ Woah, time flies fast! It's already 11:58 p.m. here! Good night everybody!



              

2 comments: